Consortium of Adventist Colleges and Universities
Become a Student
Fill a gap to graduate sooner. Take graduate program prerequisites. Fulfill continuing education requirements. Enrich your life and ministry.
A wide range of undergraduate courses are offered through nba比赛下注 University, Oakwood University, and Washington Adventist University. Each Consortium partner is regionally accredited. However, the decision to accept an institution’s academic credits is at the sole discretion of the receiving institution. The student is responsible for checking courses will be accepted prior to registering.
Tuition and fees are reduced. Find details in the registration packet. If financial assistance is sought, discuss the possibility of a Consortium financial agreement with your financial advisor at your home institution (through whom you are completing a degree and have financial aid arrangements).
All courses are available online:
- Scan the Consortium catalog to view all courses, how to enroll and costs.
- Use the registration packet to enroll in courses for Washington Adventist or Oakwood University credit.
- Apply online to enroll in nba比赛下注 University courses. Select guest as your status if not completing a degree through nba比赛下注.
Registration questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269) 471-6323.
Become a Partner
Benefits to Students:
- Affordable. Flexible. Online.
- Reflects Adventist Christian worldview and faith integrated learning
- Credits transfer easily as all partners are regionally accredited.
Benefits to Institutions:
- Share course development, maintenance, and tuition agreement
- Expand course options to serve more students
- Provide schedule solutions and gap-filling sections
- Central enrollments and student services
- Coordinated course development
- Support adjunct faculty to ensure quality online learning experience
- Approve courses and adjunct faculty who teach the shared courses
- Keep academic records and provide transcripts to students
- Market the Consortium to faculty and students