- Once you log in, the system will show you the “My account” page.
- Click on “Apply Online,” located in the top menu.
- Select the type of application you will be completing.
- Be sure to have the contact information for two non-family references (principal, guidance counselor, teacher, pastor, etc).
- Complete and submit the application.
- Pay the nonrefundable $30 application fee.
Please note: During the application process, you may pause and then resume your online application.
- After an application is submitted, the “My account” page will show on your application history.
- Select your application and then click on “Submit Supplemental Items & Documents".
- Upload all admission documents listed such as test scores, transcripts, etc.
Please note: Complete your application by July 15 for the fall semester, November 15 for the spring semester.
- Once your application is complete, our admissions team will review all your documents and make an admission decision.
- After the decision is made, we will send your admission decision letter.
- Upon admission, we’ll share the continuing steps you’ll need to take before your registration process is complete.
Please note: Admitted students are required to submit official transcripts in order to evaluate the number of credits transferable to nba比赛下注 University.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TESTS
English is the language of instruction at nba比赛下注 University. International and domestic prospective students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency test scores. English Proficiency tests must be taken within two years prior to admission.
Minimum Englsih Proficency tests scores:
|English Proficiency Test||Minimum Scores Required|
|Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)*||80|
|Duolingo English test (Certified)**||110|
* Paper-based TOEFL is only accepted when administered by our Center for Intensive English Programs.
** Duolingo is only valid when certified and received directly from Duolingo. Accepted for students applying for Summer and Fall semesters 2020 in response to COVID-19.
Our campus also offers the services of ESL classes, however, please remember that an academic acceptance for our ESL program does not guarantee future admission into degree seeking programs. To learn more about the Center for Intensive English programs please visit the CIEP webpage.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
TRANSFERING WITHIN THE USA
All international students who want to transfer to nba比赛下注 University need to:
- Receive an academic acceptance into a program at nba比赛下注 University.
- Request a Transfer Form from our International Student Services Office.
- Request the current College/University to send their Student SEVIS Record to our International Student Services Office.
- Demonstrate that they have adequate financial resources to cover at least one year of overall annual costs at nba比赛下注 University.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
ADVENTIST INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PARTNERSHIP
nba比赛下注 is committed to fostering lasting relationships with institutions all over the world, our efforts will continue to play a leading role in creating a pathway for international students to continue their studies at nba比赛下注.
TRANSFERRING COLLEGE CREDITS
What documentation must be provided?
- Official transcripts from each institution where work was done.
- Official transcripts issued in languages other than English must be accompanied by an authorized English translation.
*nba比赛下注 University reserves the right to request external credential evaluations for international transcripts.
What credits will transfer to nba比赛下注?
- College-level courses in which the student has earned a grade of C- or higher.
- All credits presented for transfer must be from accredited institutions.
- Advanced high school classes may earn university credit. Click here to learn about advanced placement and advanced standing options.
Use the guide below to see how credits have transferred to nba比赛下注 University in the past.
Will my credits transfer from an Unaccredited School?
Students who have attended an unaccredited post-secondary institution are admitted based on regular admission criteria for Freshman students. Transfer credits may be accepted as elective credits based on an evaluation of the institution issuing the credits. The credits may then be applied to a program of study when approved by the department chair/program director and/or ACE director as appropriate. On occasion, nba比赛下注 University may create an articulation agreement with an unaccredited institution based on prior history with the success of students from the institution.
How do my credits transfer?
We will start the articulation process after the reception of all your official transcripts. Classes listed on the transcript will be evaluated for potential credit toward your nba比赛下注 degree and will be reposted in your student account.
If your transfer credit does not have a direct equivalent listed you may petition after you've demonstrated satisfactory academic performance at nba比赛下注 through your department advisor or the director of nba比赛下注 Core Experience.
Is there a limit of credits that will transfer?
- Up to 70 semester hours can be transferred from community colleges (two-year) to any undergraduate degree.
- A maximum of 30 transfer credits maybe included in the last 60 credits of a bacherlors degree.
- A maximum of 15 transfer credits maybe included in the last 30 credits of an associate degree.
Importance Notice: Requests for transfer of credits may be made only at the time of admission to the University, at the time when a change of program is approved, or if a petition to accept the course is approved and on file before a course is taken.
SOME FINAL STEPS TO TAKE TO PREPARE FOR ANDREWS UNIVERSITY
We want your final steps to be smooth and enjoyable! Each of these eight final steps is important to your final preparation to come and study with us.
- GET CONNECTED. Activate your nba比赛下注 username. You can learn about how to activate your user name by watching this video.
- STUDY PLAN. You can see your advisor's contact information on your iVue page.
- HOUSING – DINING - INSURANCE. Review options for housing, dining, and insurance. You can learn about housing by watching the following videos: Housing Options and Housing Application.
- REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT. Visit Registration Central to register and complete your housing, dining, insurance and financial plans.You can learn about how to register by watching this video.
- FINANCIAL PLAN. Clear financially with your financial advisor. You can also learn more about how to financially clear by watching this video.
- BOOKS AND MATERIALS. Purchase textbooks and a great selection of supplies and University merchandise at the bookstore.
- STUDENT EMPLOYMENT. Find current positions posted at Student Employment. Find out more about student employment on campus if you are interested in part-time work while you study, and review current job openings here. Please note that international students who wish to work are limited to 20 hours of work per week, and may only work on campus.
- TRANSPORTATION. Arrange transportation and pick-up at the South Bend airport and other local transportation depots.
Have questions? We have answers. Our staff members are dedicated to helping you find the answers you need.