nba比赛下注 University wants to bring you into the family: Provisional admission decision with no test scores for Spring 2021. Learn More
- After an application is submitted, the “My account” page will show on your application history.
- Select your application and then click on “Submit Supplemental Items & Documents".
- Upload all admission documents listed such as statement of purpose, resume, test scores, transcripts, etc.
- For recommendations, click on “start” to enter the name and email address of the recommender and then send the request.
- Once your application is complete, our admissions team will review all your documents and make an admission decision.
- After the decision is made, we will send you an email with an electronic copy of your admission decision letter.
- Upon admission, we’ll share the continuing steps you’ll need to take before your registration process is complete.
Please note: An admission decision may take three weeks or longer.
The GRE test is designed to measure your collective knowledge in various skill areas such as verbal, quantitative, analytical and writing skills. This test must be taken within five years prior to admission. Visit your specific program page to learn if your program requires this test.
GRE General test* minimum scores:
|Degree||Verbal Reasoning||Quantitative Reasoning||Analytical writing|
* All three sections, verbal, quantitative and the analytical writing scores, are required for admissions.
Locate your nearest GRE test site at www.ets.org/gre. Request that your scores be sent to nba比赛下注 University using the code 1030.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TESTS
English is the language of instruction at nba比赛下注 University. International and domestic prospective students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency test scores. English Proficiency tests must be taken within two years prior to admission.
Minimum English proficiency tests scores:
|English Proficiency Test||Minimum Scores Required|
|Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)*||80|
|Duolingo English test (Certified)**||110|
* Paper-based TOEFL is only accepted when administered by our Center for Intensive English Programs.
** Duolingo is only valid when certified and received directly from Duolingo. Accepted for students applying for Spring 2021 in response to COVID-19.
MA Communication, MA English, DPT Physical Therapy and some Seminary programs require higher English proficiency test scores.
Our campus also offers the services of ESL classes. Please note that an academic acceptance for our ESL program does not guarantee future admission into graduate level degrees. To learn more about the Center for Intensive English programs please visit the CIEP webpage.
UNDERSTANDING ADMISSION DECISIONS
If your acceptance letter indicates that you have been granted regular acceptance without stipulations, this means you have met all the requirements to become a regular accepted student. Therefore, you do not need to submit any additional documentation for admission purposes.
ACCEPTANCE WITH STIPULATIONS
If your acceptance letter indicates that you have been granted acceptance with stipulations, this means you still have requirements to complete. Under this status, you may be allowed to enroll in classes at the beginning of your program (usually only for one semester), but you may not qualify to continue in your program until all your stipulations are fully satisfied.
An academic program will make an admission decision based on your application and your admission documents. If your application is denied, you may wish to consider applying to another program. Please contact us if you have questions or wish to speak with an enrollment counselor.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ON-CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
All international students who attend nba比赛下注 University will need to document that they have adequate financial resources to cover at least one year of overall annual costs at nba比赛下注 University.
The following are the I-20 requirements:
- Copy of passport and mailing address to send the I-20 form.
- Estimated Budget sheet form showing evidence of financial resources for one academic year.
- Financial statements showing your ability to cover your first-year expenses.
- $3,000 International Student Deposit (not required for citizens of Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada or Mexico)
- $100 non-refundable International Student Fee.
- $6,000 advance payment for first semester tuition & fees (except MDIV students).
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
YOUR VISA INTERVIEW
When you receive your I-20 document, you will be ready to schedule an appointment at the closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate office. Ideally, you’ll want to plan to have your U.S. Embassy/Consulate interview no later than one to two months before the date classes begin.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for details). and apply for an F1 student visa or other appropriate visa (email
TRAVELING TO ANDREWS
When you enter the United States for the first time as a student, by air or by border crossing, you must present your passport with student visa and your I-20.
- Please request all documents inspected by customs officers to be returned as they are your property and you are required to show them at each port of entry.
- For a complete review of the steps and documents needed, see here.
Don't forget to stop by International Student Services office as soon as you arrive at nba比赛下注 University as we will need to sign your I-20 and make a copy of your student visa.
SOME FINAL STEPS TO TAKE TO PREPARE FOR ANDREWS
We want your final steps to be smooth and enjoyable! Each of these eight final steps is important to your final preparation to come and study with us.
- GET CONNECTED. Activate your nba比赛下注 username. You can learn about how to activate your user name by watching this video.
- STUDY PLAN. You can see review your advisor's contact information on your iVue page.
- HOUSING – DINING - INSURANCE. Review options for housing, dining, and insurance (on-campus students only).
- REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT. Visit Registration Central to register and complete your housing, dining, insurance and financial plans.You can learn about how to register by watching this video.
- FINANCIAL PLAN. Clear financially with your financial advisor. You can learn about how to financially clear by watching this video.
- BOOKS AND MATERIALS. Purchase textbooks and a great selection of supplies and University merchandise at the bookstore (on-campus students only).
- STUDENT EMPLOYMENT. Find current positions posted at Student Employment. Find out more about student employment on campus if you are interested in part-time work while you study (on-campus students only).
- TRANSPORTATION. Arrange transportation and pick-up at the South Bend airport and other local transportation depots (on-campus students only).
Have questions? We have answers. Our staff members are dedicated to helping you find the answers you need.
- For help with your application and admissions questions, email email@example.com or call us at (269) 471-7771. Llámanos a la línea en español al (269) 471-3790.
- For help with financial clearance for enrollment, contact your financial advisor.
- For help with financial questions and your I-20 process, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with other international student services questions, email email@example.com