nba比赛下注 University wants to bring you into the family: Test scores waived for Spring 2021. Learn More
- Once you log in, the system will show you the “My account” page.
- Click on “Apply Online,” located in the top menu.
- Select the type of application you will be completing.
- Be sure to have the contact information for two non-family references (principal, guidance counselor, teacher, pastor, etc).
- Complete and submit the application.
- Pay the nonrefundable $30 application fee.
Please note: During the application process, you may pause and then resume your online application.
- After an application is submitted, the “My account” page will show on your application history.
- Select your application and then click on “Submit Supplemental Items & Documents".
- Upload all admission documents listed such as test scores, transcripts, etc.
Please note: Complete your application by July 15 for the fall semester, November 15 for the spring semester.
- Once your application is complete, our admissions team will review all your documents and make an admission decision.
- After the decision is made, we will send your admission decision letter.
- Upon admission, we’ll share the continuing steps you’ll need to take before your registration process is complete.
Please note: An admission decision may take four weeks or longer for applications requiring a committe evaluation.
ENTRANCE EXAMS (ACT, SAT, and PSAT)
We look for:
- ACT/SAT is not required for international students.
- ACT with a minimum score of 20 on each subject test or
- SAT scores of at least 530 Evidence Based Reading & Writing and 520 Math.
- Juniors in high school may be eligible for early admissions with a PSAT composite score of 1100 or higher and a cumulative GPA of 3.25 after the first semester.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TESTS
English is the language of instruction at nba比赛下注 University. International and domestic prospective students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency test scores. English Proficiency tests must be taken within two years prior to admission.
Minimum Englsih Proficency tests scores:
|English Proficiency Test||Minimum Scores Required|
|Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)*||80|
|Duolingo English test (Certified)**||110|
* Paper-based TOEFL is only accepted when administered by our Center for Intensive English Programs.
** Duolingo is only valid when certified and received directly from Duolingo. Accepted for students applying for Spring 2021 in response to COVID-19.
Our campus also offers the services of ESL classes, however, please remember that an academic acceptance for our ESL program does not guarantee future admission into degree seeking programs. To learn more about the Center for Intensive English programs please visit the CIEP webpage.
If you have been homeschooled, you have the same requirements as a prospective freshman who has been in a traditional school.
- You will need to submit a transcript with a cumulative GPA, completed and signed by the person who directed your program.A GED certificate is needed if a transcript is unavailable.
- Our distance learning program, Griggs International Academy, is a secondary education program. Griggs will work with homeschool students who take a minimum of their last three high school courses through Griggs to develop and grant a high school diploma.
Need help? Call 269-471-6343 or 269-471-6718 for additional info on making a transcript and/or other issues.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
All international students who attend nba比赛下注 University will need to document that they have adequate financial resources to cover at least one year of overall annual costs at nba比赛下注 University.
The following are the I-20 requirements:
- Copy of passport and mailing address to send the I-20 form.
- Estimated Budget sheet form showing evidence of financial resources for one academic year.
- Financial statements showing your ability to cover your first-year expenses.
- $3,000 International Student Deposit (not required for citizens of Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada or Mexico)
- $100 non-refundable International Student Fee.
- $6,000 advance payment for first semester tuition & fees.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
YOUR VISA INTERVIEW
When you receive your I-20 document, you will be ready to schedule an appointment at the closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate office. Ideally, you’ll want to plan to have your U.S. Embassy/Consulate interview no later than one to two months before the date classes begin.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for details). and apply for an F1 student visa or other appropriate visa (email
TRAVELING TO ANDREWS
When you enter the United States for the first time as a student, by air or by border crossing, you must present your passport with student visa and your I-20.
- Please request all documents inspected by customs officers to be returned as they are your property and you are required to show them at each port of entry.
- For a complete review of the steps and documents needed, see here.
Don't forget to stop by International Student Services office as soon as you arrive at nba比赛下注 University as we will need to sign your I-20 and make a copy of your student visa.
SOME FINAL STEPS TO TAKE TO PREPARE FOR ANDREWS UNIVERSITY
We want your final steps to be smooth and enjoyable! Each of these eight final steps is important to your final preparation to come and study with us.
- GET CONNECTED. Activate your nba比赛下注 username. You can learn about how to activate your user name by watching this video.
- STUDY PLAN. You can see your advisor's contact information on your iVue page.
- HOUSING – DINING - INSURANCE. Review options for housing, dining, and insurance. You can learn about housing by watching the following videos: Housing Options and Housing Application.
- REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT. Visit Registration Central to register and complete your housing, dining, insurance and financial plans.You can learn about how to register by watching this video.
- FINANCIAL PLAN. Clear financially with your financial advisor. You can learn about how to financially clear by watching this video.
- BOOKS AND MATERIALS. Purchase textbooks and a great selection of supplies and University merchandise at the bookstore.
- STUDENT EMPLOYMENT. Find current positions posted at Student Employment. Find out more about student employment on campus if you are interested in part-time work while you study, and review current job openings here. Please note that international students who wish to work are limited to 20 hours of work per week, and may only work on campus.
- TRANSPORTATION. Arrange transportation and pick-up at the South Bend airport and other local transportation depots.
Have questions? We have answers. Our staff members are dedicated to helping you find the answers you need.
- For help with undergraduate application and admissions questions, email email@example.com
- For help with financial questions and your I-20 process, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with other international student services questions, email email@example.com
- For questions about registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with financial clearance for enrollment, contact your financial advisor.
- For help with housing, email email@example.com